Friday, July 11, 2008

Time something happened...

Well, I haven't been updating this lately because lately nothing much has happened. I finally am starting the process for joining the Air National Guard. It turns out that my uncle can actually help me out a lot with it, and I'm feeling pretty good about it. Nothing else has really worked out for me so we'll see how this goes.

I'm pretty close to finishing Ashley's wedding. Its decent. There's not really anything amazing I can do with it though. I do really enjoy the vows and ring exchanges and stuff (the shots I got during that). I think I'll be prepared for the next one. Oh yeah, another cousin is engaged so there's another video for me to do. I hope they do it at another church (though I doubt they will). It was pretty hard to get good shots sometimes. oh well.

Taylor's birthday is Monday, so I'm planning on going over to Paxton on Thursday. I'm pretty excited about that. I'm selling my sound system that I had in my Celica so I can pay for the gas to go over there. I mean I can pay it now, but selling the system will help me be a bit more comfortable when I get back. I can't wait to see her again, though I wish I could see her more than I do.

No comments: