Thursday, April 10, 2008

Procrastination Strikes Again

I woke up at six this morning although I really didn't mean to wake up until 8. So I decided to have a go at the flavor shooters. The shot glass I had was much smaller than the one at the coffee place and I didn't exactly have half and half so I mixed creamer and milk. But it was still really good. I used probably four espresso shots on myself and let mom, dad, and Kali split the other shot of espresso. That makes a lot of shooters!

Plus I actually slept to my body's content last night. And the sun is shining today. And I got a tan (in two seconds as usual). And I got a full refund on the work that wake tire did on my car. (All $161.74 of it.) And I just realized how much money I'm getting paid tomorrow. And I now only have to drive 5 miles to work (compared to 30). And I've been accepted to FCCJ just like everyone else that applies there.

Sorry for my list of good things going on for me at the moment. There are more, but I just don't want to bore you with them. I had something else in my head to start typing as a paragraph, but I don't know what it was because I remembered that I had to call a car place and ask them a question. So then I forgot the paragrah topic that I was planning on writing about. Anyway here is a list of things I need to do:



    Taxes
    Clean my camper
    Wash Dad's car
    Fix my computer
    Finish my cousin's wedding (I only need to do touchup stuff)
    Get tux fixed for next cousin's wedding
    Get started on C# book
    Learn bass scales
    Read all of my film books


Good gosh I didn't realize how much I needed to do until I wrote it all down. Of course some things are more pressing than others, but I need to get going... TTFN

No comments: