Wednesday, April 9, 2008

O The Crash!

So I still need to find a job in Jacksonville soon... Job situation up here is going a little better. I'm finally done with security. And now I'm working construction stuff- doing much heavy lifting and gaining scars and splinters in my tan skin. I only gave myself a day to change sleep patterns so its been odd for the past couple of days. I think I slept just 2 hours last night. I just couldn't sleep. Today I woke up at around 4ish (am) and fixed breakfast for me. I made an omelet sandwich which was pretty amazing. Then I made breakfast for everyone else as they woke up. I had to bring my car to Wake Forest then go to work. My car has issues... and I'll leave it at that.

Later on Lacee and I (sorry I had to be grammatically correct) went to the new coffee shop in Wake Forest. If you live in the area you must go there! Simply put. It is amazing. Danny More works there so we talked with him for a while about many things and coffee (of course). The strawberry smoothies there are totally delicious. He then convinced me to get a "flavor shooter"- one of the best coffee creations that I have known so far. We hung out for a while after that and even after I took her home, I was still buzzing off of the flavor shooter (and it takes a lot of coffee to buzz me) but now I'm in a state of 80 the whole time. I want to do so much but my body won't let me. Ugh! I'm zoning with my body right now, but my mind is still telling my fingers to type. Now that I have a new character to work with for my "book" maybe I can start with him. It's going to be great! But now I need other characters and events to somehow link what I have. I mean I know how to end it, but getting to the end is the hard part. But I'm building this bridge so I can cross it.

Update on "prom thing"... This girl that I'm going with just called. And apparently she's driving, paying for tickets, and dinner. Complete opposite of ANYTHING I've ever done. The last time I remember (though it may have happened more recently) a girl buying me dinner was when Tara bought me a sandwich at Arby's on the way home from orchestra. And for those of you who know me, you know its been a while since I've been in an orchestra (though you may not know who Tara is).

No comments: