Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I want that one more moment to not say I'm sorry.

So I haven't posted on here for a while. And this will be my first post for this year woohoo! I think I might have more stuff to say after I finish watching The Matrix Reloaded.

Basically I've been holding a lot inside of me lately that I'm not sure if i should let out or not. And its really killing me to do so. I feel so confined by my own rules and thoughts that I'm letting the cage fight the lion. When really its not so hard to just unlock the door. And if the lion attacks me, so what? I may die. The lion may die. Or everything might be ok. I don't know. This uncertainty scares me. I wish I could speak more and elaborate, but sadly I cannot right now. Please do not misunderstand. This is not necessarily something bad, but it is just a decision that I must make. I just want the wisdom to make the right choice.

"Which brings us at last to the moment of truth wherein the fundamental flaw is ultimately expressed and the anomaly reviled as both beginning and end... as you adequately put, the problem is choice. But we already know what you are going to do don't we?"

No comments: