Saturday, November 22, 2008

Your Face!

Well, as you can tell I haven't updated in a while. But basically a lot of stuff has been happening lately that I would rather not broadcast to the world. I'm not mad or anything, but I just don't feel it best to share with everyone. It is best kept in the minds of those who already know.
But stuff that I can talk about.-
I know this is a little old, but I did teach the 6th grade guys for disciple now. It was pretty fun. I brought my Gamecube and the Nemitz family had a Wii. So we played a lot of Super Smash Bros. (both Melee and Brawl) and of course I destroyed them all. lol. Some of those kids were pretty good at it though. Jake was teaching them with me, and we had a fun time trying to teach them. And I also got attacked. I won of course. lol. Ummm.... my mind is blanking right now so I guess I'll stop. Sorry for those who have been dying for an update. Maybe my mind will work better later.

Oh something recent...
Danny and some people are playing music at the Wake Forest Coffee Company tonight from 8-10 and I'm going to go. Sounds like its going to be pretty cool. Coffee + music =one of the best combinations ever! WOOHOOO!

No comments: