Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Every Medicine Causing More Illness

I currently don't know what to put on here right now, but it makes me feel a little better to put something on here anyways.

I came back to Ashley's wedding today, and I realized that all I have left is the stupid slideshow conversion. I wish I could keep it out and write "there was a slideshow here, but due to budget issues it must be cut out. End of Story." That would be great for me, but I know I gotta do it right. Maybe I can use Dad's new laptop for it. I went through 4 bottles of green tea while reviewing and retouching everything. I've seen the wedding so many times that I just have to have something else to do while I'm watching it.

Random fact- I've been to foodlion 3 times today. And I think I'm going to drink some more green tea now.

Things will be better for me one day. I don't want to just slowly die. I want to do something with my life, and believe me I'm trying, but it seems like I always just end up getting shot in the face.

No comments: