Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dispalcement

If you haven't already (which most of you haven't) look at my previous post real quick before reading this one...



OK. Now that you've done that...


Right now I'm listening to some pretty awesome music on an Industrial station on ITunes once again. And it makes me happy. Well, not that I find my happiness in industrial music, but I don't know what I mean. My mind has been discombogulated all day today. Again, that feeling of "There's something else I want to be doing." But alas, I don't know what it is. Oh well, I'm getting pretty used to that feeling by now. I guess one thing is actually going to school. Wow, I never thought I'd say that, but I miss school. (shutupdigitaldjguy and get on with the music... grr. thanks).
I went to the bank and worked today. That's about all I've really done. I worked cash register pretty much by myself ALL day. I guess that's ok though because there was nobody at work that I really wanted to talk to anyways. The only bad thing about being the only one up front is that when someone orders a coffee and everyone else is in the back, you know its there, but you can't do it because you constantly have customers in line... wait. I'm tired of talking about work on here so much. So I think I'll stop.

Sunday night, I went to Scot's house and we had a big bonfire there. I saw Amy there. I haven't seen her in forever. I also met some cool new people, and we sat around the fire and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows and made smores. I showed Scot and everyone else my flaming marshmallow technique. Its where you make the smore with the mallow still on fire. It makes it taste so much better. The marshmallow and the chocolate are perfectly infused in gooey goodness. There was also IBC rootbeer there, in glass. Ahh, the goodness. And I got a pair of pants that Scot said were at his house when he moved there. We were going to burn them, but they were my size and I liked them. We did burn other clothing though. It was pretty fun. I stayed until about 1am, and people were still there when I left.

Speaking of fun, I'm going to do stuff now. And I'm off tomorrow and Thursday, so if anyone wants to do something, let me know.

No comments: