Saturday, October 11, 2008

Muzik Induztril

SO...
Sorry about my last post. I guess I was just uber tired and uber stressed and I don't know what else. Maybe I need electroshock therapy or something. Anyways, I've been working at Sheetz ever since the 1st. I've worked Sheetz and my Security job ever since Monday. That means 11 hours of work.- 6am-1:15pm - then drive to Poole Rd and get something to eat and change clothes somewhere on the way. Then do my other job from 2:30-6:30. Then drive home for 45+ minuets. So I would get home somewhere around 7:00-7:30. So really I went from almost doing nothing that was required to make money to repeathed 13hrs of nonstop doing stuff. It wore me out. Then on top of it all, I wasn't sleeping well because some people don't think about others when they stay up all night and come smashing into the room at 2aM! So it was a repeated cycle. Then I had to work 9 hrs at Sheetz today. So that's at least 44 hours in a row when the work week splits it so that it doesn't show up as that on my paycheck. I'm a little distressed about how they set that up so that they can work you for a long period of time, but because of the schedule split its most likely not going to give you overtime. But hey, they do enough other stuff for us. So overall I'm happy with it. I'm just worn out- that's all.

At the moment, I'm listening to an Industrial station on ITunes. Woohoo for industrial. I've always liked that style of clothing. Its just so hard to find. And usually so stinking expensive. I can always brag about my $0.50 pleather pants though. I think I still have them. and my shirt with metal woven into it. I can't wait until I start going to school again. Then I'll have an excuse to dress all cool and stuff. Lately I've been wearing nothing but clothes around the house and work uniforms. Fun eh?- NO. I like looking like myself thankyou. Ohwell. I think I'm going to drink some tea and work on stuff. OR I might just sleeep. Depends on aftertea status.

1 comment:

Not of this world said...

I think you are a great Godly son and I really do care (even if no one else does) I think God has great plans for you to prosper you and not to harm you.(Jer 29:11)although sometimes it may not feel like it....
I love you
Mom