Sunday, March 2, 2008

Only They Shall Forget

So apparently my site is now filtered as "Adult." Haha. Stupid CA Parental controls. I find it hilarious.


I finally had energy today for some strange reason even after working last night. So I went to church, which was amazing. Ah, I love to be there with many other people who may be completely different than I am or very similar to me. Nevertheless, we love and worship the same God with the same heart. I just love it. Something that I was reminded of today is that everthing that God gives us is given so that we may glorify him and make him known. That means our talents, our carrers our loves and our lives. And all we have to do is ask him to allow us to do that and he will. It made me think more about where I'm going to school. If I go to school, but am in debt the rest of my life, will it really glorify him? I just asked God to open the doors to the way that I should go and close the doors to where I shouldn't. Sure I'll still have choices to make, but doing it by myself was so hard. I just need direction in my life. There's so many things that I have in my head, but I don't know how its all going to work out. If things change, that's fine too. I just have to trust that God will open the doors to where I need to be.


And I watched Mewtwo Returns today. It was good overall, but I think they could've did a better job with it if they weren't trying to make it for kids. I don't have time to explain now. I gotta get ready for work.

No comments: