Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Mood: Always content but never complacent

Well, I was going to say something to someone, but I knew it was a touchy subject and didn't want to upset them. But for anyone who cares and might be going through something similar to what someone did...
You can't expect anyone else to be Atlas for your world. I know that is probably hard to hear, but I had to learn it myself. There are many people who go through something similar to this. Something good and perfect becomes their life and then that good and perfect thing becomes nothing at all. So then all that they placed in that good and perfect thing also became nothing. Just pick up what is there for what it is. Don't think you've lost who you are. I don't know you, but I know that when I placed everything in one person and they let me down I thought I lost myself because I lost everything myself was focused on. I went on searching and searching across wide oceans and under deep caves only to realize that who I am was at home the whole time. I left something to try to find it. Luckily it was there when I returned.

No comments: