Sunday, January 6, 2008

I'm not the boy that I once was, but I'm not the man I'll be

I realized today that though I have come so far in my walk with God, I'm nowhere near where I need to be. Sorry about all this whining about how the world sucks and crap. I realize that I need to turn my hatred for how the world is into a useful tool to love the world enough to try to bring as many people as I can to Christ. I usually don't have a problem dealing with people being stupid and wasting their life, but I just have a problem sometimes realizing that we are both humans that God loves equally. I guess that I need to step back and take a look through the eyes of God and see things as he sees them. We are all sinners in need of a Savior. I don't want anyone to think that I think that I'm better than them, because I've known for a long time that if anyone is lower than dirt, it's me.

No comments: