Monday, October 20, 2008

You may have spent the last few years searching for me, but I've spent my entire life searching for you.

OK, so I'm waiting on my work uniform to dry, and I wanted to post something.... I don't know exactly what yet though. My brain isn't quite functioning well with things in the outside world right now. I just had a really strange dream last night, and I guess I'm just trying to sort out why. I won't tell what it was for reasons that are the reasons that I won't tell these things. It was actually a realistic dream. I could feel, see, and hear everything in it. I'm not sure about smell though. But then again you don't notice a smell unless its different than what is around you. And everything that happened in this dream wasn't so outlandish that it couldn't really happen. And the circumstances of the dream weren't unthinkable ones either. I can't remember the last time I had a dream like that. Well, ok. There is one that I can think of now. I know why I had that one, but this one... Oh wait.. I do remember another dream that was similar to this one. Weird. They're just those dreams that make you say, "Why?"

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Well... I'm slightly intrigued!