Thursday, April 17, 2008

Dead Tired


Once again I fail...
I haven't posted about my life for a while.
Prom went great. It was a little less awkward than I think we both thought it was going to be. We didn't do too much dancing, but Kelly was fine with that and so was I. So we basically just sat on the porch thing outside at the Raleigh Country Club and talked. Then when we couldnot hear *thump *thump "dirty things" *thump *thump we would go inside and dance. Its so weird that people think that having standup sex with clothes on is dancing or that its even fun. My contacts were being really screwy that night, so like every 30 mins I had to put drops in my eyes. It was kind of embarassing. But I had a great time and I got to wear my white tux. She wore a black dress with a skull and a red flower and "los muertos" (The Dead) on it. I was really close to wearing my eyeliner too. It would've gone so well with what I was wearing. Oh well. Pics are on myspace and facebook. Mostly Facebook though.

I'm sleepy. I think I'll go to bed and try to post more tomorrow...

No comments: