Friday, January 4, 2008

If there was no way into God, I would never have laid in this grave of a body for so long.

Today has been a decent day. I woke up and helped sraighten out some problems we had with our tv cabinet. I also just got out of the house today. It was nice to get some fresh air and see what's actually in those sketchy strip malls on Capital. Unless you like to get your hair done and really like thug clothes, then you haven't missed much. I did see that Gamecubes are only $30 though. I might get one after my next paycheck. I also went to Lifeway and they had CD's on sale for $6.99. I know I'm on a limited budget, but I couldn't pass this deal up. I got the Tryptic by Demon Hunter. When I was listening to it, I could see it played behind some Matrix/Resident Evil/Need For Speed or some other kick butt action movie.
But yeah, it felt really good to get out of the house today, though I wish I could've grabbed a couple of friends and went to the beach or something. I've rarely lived like that. I guess its because I haven't had many friends that I could do stuff like that with.
*Sigh* I was kinda feeling decently relaxed today, but I don't know what happened. I feel like a lone minnow in the ocean. There's so much, but yet so little. I used to do a lot by myself, but all-nighters at the beach, and weird obnoxious game stop people and nifty resturants just aren't the same when you don't have someone to share the memories with. For now they will remain in my head, replaying and replaying trying to remind me that there are places that aren't here.

No comments: